Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Memories get me back to school



School is the best place that children always remember throughout their life. I feel so blessed by Allah SWT that I had a good school which was Little Folk’s school located at Kashmir road campus. Learning in that school was actually a dream of my father from early days of my academic career. The memorable and unforgettable schooling days are beautiful treasure of my life.
Where we had two uniforms white dress with, white shoes along red V was for the P.T day. And other days we used to wear the combination of grey and white, with white V and black shoes. My two naughty sisters were also studing there. That school has lots of loving memories which always make me cherish. Ms Fatima was my class teacher .She was middle age, treated us like her own child. Huma, Sandal and Mahjabeen were my good friends. Madam Qaiser was the principal of that school .A tall woman with long hairs, wearing sari with so humble and polite nature was actually an ideal woman for me. Miss Farhana, my tuition and school teacher, was considering herself elder sister of us. She was again very remarkable teacher of me. One of the funniest things that our school P.T teacher was bald headed and he used to wear wig under a hat. He was one of the discussing matter among teachers and student either he got natural hairs or wig. A class mate of my younger sister Afifa, who was in prep class. That girl had hassle eyes, was a famous girl of school due to different rumors about her. It was very famous that she was a witch. That small girl frightened us, made me along my peer group and my sisters ran the whole ground in recess time. We had a very funny lala as well. He didn’t take enough time to rush to that tree, where it was a ring bell under that tree. We with other students tried to stop him by saying” Lala don’t ring now. We had not finished our brunch yet”, asked him more time.
As it was a very busy road and there was a church in front of school. I wanted  to know surprisingly about what were the people doing over there. It was also visible from the balcony of my home. It made curiosity for me to know what exactly they did. Woman wearing white dress and man was in black coat singing with holding hands .It  gave us pleasure to see their marriages.
Getting up so early was quite difficult for me. It was much more irritating moment when my mum said to get up for school and my sisters Maria and Afifa got ready for school and Miss Farhana would come in few minutes. Then I had to get up quickly, having an argument that why my mum didn’t make me first to get dressed for school. She has been scolding me till now for not having break fast. And I always the same reply for her “Mum don’t have time”.
As I was enough brave girl, always replied those who tried to make scared about anything that I was born on a defense day so I could defend myself.
One of my dreams couldn’t come true after my strong devotions that we had a school band. Students of that band taught beating drums and flute by the music teacher. They played National anthem for morning and special events. We had music classes from that teacher in which we leaned to sing poems with music. We had library, so it was to enhance reading habits among students. Memories of my school make me happy and missing those wonderful days. But the fact is they are no more:(

4 comments:

  1. It reminded me of my time in school. Such great memories I had there. I wish sometimes to go back, reverse back the time and re-live my school life. A very sweet blogpost :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It reminded me the best part of my life<3. When u used to defend us like our elder brother. N u stood with us n defended us by saying"KIS NE TUNG KIA HAI TUM DONO KO?,TUM BHAGO ME ABHI INHE BATATI HUN!!" LOVE U APPIYYA!!!! <3<3 UMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umaaaaah you too:)I am still there to defend you always honey

      Delete